PUERTO RICO DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION
REQUEST FOR QUOTATIONS NO. DEPR-OCCOAF-2021-003
PURCHASE OF WIFI HOTSPOTS WITH INTERNET SERVICE
RFQ issued in accordance with EO-2020-020
THIS SOLICITATION IS NOT AN INTERNET VOUCHER PROGRAM OFFERED BY THE
DEPARTMENT OR ANY OTHER GOVERNMENTAL AGENCY
In recent months, the education system has been disrupted by the current emergency due to the coronavirus / COVID -19 pandemic, which affects Puerto Rico along with other countries around the world. Even as there are hopeful signs that the pandemic is receding in this country, many schools continue to rely on remote learning as they adapt to the changing circumstances.
Through the various executive orders issued to mitigate and decelerate the effects of COVID-19, the Government was forced to interrupt face-to-face classes in all educational institutions, with hybrid teaching expected for this Fall.
This has compelled the Puerto Rico Department of Education (“DEPR”) to establish teaching alternatives that guarantee the continuity of our students\’ education.
DEPR is interested in quotations for WIFI hotspots with internet service for all of its students, teachers, and special education assistants that do not currently have sufficient internet access at home for remote learning and works.
This project is intended to guarantee that DEPR teaching staff and students have adequate and reliable access to internet service through WIFI hotspots to participate in virtual or hybrid education and to address the homework gap during the pandemic.
Documentos a Descargar
- RFQ WIFI HOTSPOTS WITH INTERNET SERVICE JULY 20 2021 FINAL PUBLISHED
- APPENDIX I_SUBMITTAL CHECKLIST
- FORM NO. 1_SERVICE PROVIDER QUESTIONNAIRE
- FORM NO. 2_PRICING SHEET
- FORM NO. 3_PROPOSED WIFI HOTSPOT DEVICE AND SERVICE SPECIFICATIONS
- FORM NO. 4_PROPOSER AGREEMENTS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- FORM NO. 5_BYRD ANTI-LOBBYING AMENDMENT CERTIFICATION
- FORM NO. 6_NO CONFLICT-OF-INTEREST CERTIFICATIONS
- FORM NO. 7_SERVICE PROVIDER INVOICING AGREEMENT